Carpet Moths Killing and Control Kit 1 is a pack of professional standard pest control products to treat and get rid of a carpet moth and carpet larvae problem in 1 - 2 rooms.
When giving a treatment to kill or prevent carpet moths, you should always use a combination of products as each has it's own specific function.
Carpet Moths Killing and Control Kit 1 contains:
* 1 x Litre of Carpet Moths Killing Insecticide Spray to give a fast knock and and kill and will leave a residue continues to work for up to 4 weeks after treatment to continue to exterminate any carpet bug or other insect that crawls or lands on the treated area. You should spray all carpets and soft furnishings, paying particular attention to areas where you have seen carpet eating bug activity
* 1 x 150g Carpet Moth Killer Insecticide Powder in puffer packs to allow an easy treatment around carpet edges and under heavy and immovable furniture where the moths larvae [ wooly bears ] are often found. It is the larval stage of the carpet moth that eats away at fabrics
* 2 x Carpet Moth Smoke Bombs to give a full fumigation treatment to the affected rooms. The fogging smoke will infiltrate all nooks and crannies killing any insects that are living, breeding and hiding in these out of the way places
* 1 x Face mask and Pair of gloves
* Advice Sheet detailing how and where best to use the pest control products to make sure you eliminate a carpet moths problem fast